At Vapor Medics we are strongly aware of the trust you place in us and our responsibility to protect your privacy. As part of this commitment, we let you know what information is collected when you use our products and services, why it is collected and how it is used to improve your shopping experience. We have five basic privacy principles that describe how our approach to privacy and user information is transmitted across all of our products:
- 1-Use information to provide our users with valuable products and services.
- 2-Develop products that reflect strong privacy standards and practices.
- 3-Make the collection of personal information transparent.
- 4-Give users’ meaningful choices to protect their privacy.
- 5-Be a responsible steward of the information we hold.
- This Privacy Center was created to provide you with easy-to-understand information about our products and policies which will help you make a more informed choice about which products, you use, how to use them and what information you are providing to us.
Our site's registration form requires users to give us contact information (such as username and email address). We use customer contact information from the registration form to send the user special offers and updates from Vapor Medic, The customer's contact information is also used to contact the person when necessary.
When an order is placed with us, we are required to hold personal information including your name, email address, phone numbers and home address so that your orders can be processed and fulfilled without any delays.
All information provided by buyers will be added to a Database which is the sole property of Vapor Medics, and will be used:
Vapor Medic, will not disclose any information to a third party without your consent, except for the purpose of processing your order and arranging delivery.
- For purchase orders;
- To enable both easier use of the site and the purchase of goods;
- To inform buyers via e-mail of any new products, special offers and latest news on products being offered on our sites.
Vapor Medics is committed to protecting the security and privacy of the buyer's personal information. We provide you with a safe and secure transaction environment when buying online. Credit card information is entered directly into our payment partner's systems and are neither transmitted nor held on any Vapor Medics systems.
Vapor Medics reserves the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our web site.
Our site uses a secure online ordering system that enables clients to purchase products online. Vapor Medic collects users' financial information, such as account and credit card numbers, for verification purposes only. Financial information that is collected is used to bill the user for products and services, and never for any other reason.